Thursday, July 19, 2007

Speaking of spoilers

Don't worry there aren't any in this post!

There is a wonderful post on The Leaky Cauldron this morning about the fact that The New York Times chose to run a review of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows before it has been released. The Leaky Cauldron has a fantastic sample letter to the editor of the Times.... so I'm just posting the link here because they said it far better than I could have. Their staff is wonderful... you can truly see how heartfelt they are.

They also have a great poll that sums up how I feel about it: (go to Leaky to vote) and lets you choose who people who spoil Deathly Hallows should be handed over to: Filch, Umbridge, Fluffy, Snape, Griphook, the Aurors or Voldemort. Voldemort is (of course) currently in the lead, but Umbridge is a surprisingly close second.

See my previous post about how Book 6 was spoiled for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment