Monday, December 3, 2007

Harry Potter personality test

Which Harry Potter character are you the most similar to? Take the Harry Potter Personality Quiz at Pirate Monkeys Inc. It's just for fun, but if the results sound familiar, that's because it's based on the Meyers-Briggs test. Here's the result I came up with:

Pirate Monkey's Harry Potter Personality Quiz

What an honor! Lupin is one of my favorite characters. I better get some Wolfsbane potion post haste and stay away from the full moon.

Thanks to A Chair, A Fireplace & A Tea Cozy for the link.

3 comments:

  1. What fun. I've always been an ISFJ myself (and I've taken the test multiple times for some reason :) ). Thanks for pointing out the new HP literary slant on the been-around-the-block Meyers Briggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura- I had fun with this too. And I also came up with the exact same result I've gotten on every Meyers Briggs test!

    ReplyDelete