Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blog maintenance

I've added several new lists to the links section including:

-A hugely expanded list of independent children's bookstores. See this post for more about it.

-A much longer list of comic strips.

-A few of my favorite blogs.

In other blog news:
I'm working on the Harry Potter chapter-by-chapter posts and should have more up soon. I've been busy doing frivolous things like writing papers and studying for final exams.

Speaking of which, my fall semester of graduate school starts very soon, so blog posting may slack off a bit.

I've been experimenting with polls for the last month... although the poll feature has been acting very odd. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sorry about that.

Thanks for reading Wizards Wireless. I never knew blogging could be so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment