Sunday, January 6, 2008

Answers from Wizards Wireless

Wizards Wireless recently joined Yahoo Answers and and has been having lots of fun with it.

Do you have any Harry Potter questions about things that you're curious about? Not subjective questions ("What's your favorite book?") but questions that have definite answers.

Here are some of the questions I've recently answered:

And I couldn't resist this comic strip question:
What is the cat and dogs name in the comic strip Mutts?

I've been enjoying finding sources for all these answers and documenting them. My library school reference professor would be proud!

But the questions themselves range in quality and I'd like to find some more challenging questions to dig into. If you've got a good Harry Potter, children's book or comic strip question, post it on Yahoo Answers and drop me an e-mail at . I'd love to take a shot at answering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment