Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Poll results

Time. That's what the majority of Wizards Wireless would like. I wish I could help you. I could use some time myself.

Here are the results of the poll about the best object from the Harry Potter books.

Question: If you could receive one object from the Harry Potter books as a gift, what would it be?

Answers:
  • 40%: A time turner
  • 18%: An invisibility cloak
  • 13%: A magic wand
  • 13%: A firebolt
  • 4%: A butterbeer
  • 4%: A sorcerer's stone
  • 4%: Another object
  • 0%: A deluminator
  • 0%: A Marauder's Map
  • 0%: The Elder Wand
  • 0%: A coin from Dumbledore's Army
  • 0%: Gryffindor's sword
I love conducting polls because I'm always surprised by the results. For example, on this one, I would have predicted that the Sorcerer's Stone would be the winner: unlimited money and life.

There's good news for those who said they'd like a butterbeer... it's the only one on this list that's actually attainable! See this post for details.

I've got two other polls currently running: favorite Newbery medalists and favorite Printz winners and honor books. Be sure to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment