Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Dinner with Grawp

Wizards Wireless is going out of town for a few days to a place which might (gasp) not have an Intenet connection... if you can imagine such a thing. Blogging will resume when we return.

In the meantime, be sure to vote for which Harry Potter character you would NOT like to have dinner with.

Grawp is currently in the lead... quite understandably. Aragog is a close second (also understandable because you'd probably like to eat dinner, not be dinner.) Also in second place are Fenrir Grayback and Dolores Umbridge. Third place is currently a rather large group containing Barty Crouch Sr., Mundungus Fletcher, Morphin Gaunt, Bellatrix Lestrange, Percy Weasley and Lord Voldemort. Definitely not a charming group of dinner guests.

3 comments:

  1. Really, there needs to be an "all of the above" option, since I don't think I'd want to be buddy-buddy or even have small talk with anyone on there. However, anyone who's likely to eat me for dinner is right out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    You're absolutely right... I should have made an "all of the above" option. Unfortunately, you can't change the poll once people have voted.
    I'm thrilled to see that you started a blog! Congratulations! I just added it to my blog link list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thanks! Hopefully I will manage to keep posting to it. I'm definitely not going to be a daily poster (not enough hours in the day, alas), but I'm hoping for several times a week.

    ReplyDelete