Monday, November 19, 2007

J.K. Rowling Dutch interview

There's a rather good and lengthy new interview with J.K. Rowling, written on the occasion of the publication of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in Dutch.

Even if you can't read Dutch, check out the interview at De Volkskrant, because it is beautiful and elaborately done to represent pages from the Daily Prophet.

And of, course, I highly recommend the English translation, at The Leaky Cauldron. It's just a touch easier to read, if you're not fluent in Dutch.

I just broke my own rule from my post about advice for beginning bloggers... about not posting every single news story. But, what the heck, I'll make an exception for good, new J.K. Rowling interviews. (Bad, old interviews don't make the cut. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment