Saturday, February 9, 2008

This made me laugh....

... and I thought you might get a chuckle out of it. It's from The Onion, a satiric newspaper.

Area Eccentric Reads Entire Book

The Onion

Area Eccentric Reads Entire Book

GREENWOOD,IN—"Instead of spending hours on YouTube every night, Mr. Meyer, unlike most healthy males, looks to books for gratification," said one psychologist.


Also, I thought I'd share something else that made me laugh this week. Here are three Google searches that people recently used to find Wizards Wireless. These are all real, I didn't make them up.
  • "don't let the duck drive the bus"
  • "Newbery award books for toddlers"
  • "Hatti Potter and the Deathly Hallows
What Google searches have people used to find your website or blog that have made you laugh?

2 comments:

  1. "the invention of hugo selznick"
    "read me the end of donuthead online"

    Plus about 100 different very strange searches for clip art.

    HA HA HA! This does make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan- those are funny. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete