Thursday, February 21, 2008

Poll results

Here are are some poll results that surprised me. I thought everyone (given the chance) would love to play Quidditch, but it turns out what most people really want is a good seat in the stands (preferably in the Top Box, of course).

Question: If you could be involved in a Quidditch match, what would you chose to be?

Answers:

1st place (9 votes)

  • Spectator

2nd place (8 votes)

  • Chaser

3rd place (4 votes)

  • Seeker

4th place (2 votes each)

  • Beater
  • Commentator

5th place (1 vote each)

  • Keeper
  • Mascot
  • Referee

I thought everyone would want to be a Seeker because it's the most glamorous and high profile position. Personally, I wouldn't want to be one, though... there's just too much pressure.

I'd want to be a Beater. You just fly around whacking Bludgers at people. Sure, you have to use a little strategy, but not much. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Speaking of polls, I recently posted one about the website GoodReads. Even though (I swear) I double-checked the poll before I posted it... there's a typo in one of the choices. Unfortunately, you can't change the options on the poll after people have voted... so now that typo is just sitting there, taunting me. Be sure to vote so I can take that poll down!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not playing Quiddich! It's too dangerous. I'm afraid someone would zap me with a spell to make all the bones in my arm vanish or some rot like that. Leave me in the spectator booth with my chocolate frogs and Bernie Botts beans. Oh, and can you make that butter-beer a little more potent, please?!

    ReplyDelete