Question: Amazon bought J.K. Rowling's limited edition book. What do you think?
- 50%: I'm delighted that the book will now be shared instead of languishing in a safe deposit box.
- 18%: I'm not sure why Amazon bought it.
- 12%: I can't believe they paid FOUR million dollars.
- 12%: Can I put it in my Amazon shopping cart?
- 6%: I'm disappointed that anyone but me got it.
J.K. Rowling said something very similar on her website. Here's her reaction to the sale of the book to Amazon.
Question: I read For Better or For Worse...
- 31%: Every day. Online.
- 15%: Every day. Sometimes online. Sometimes in the newspaper.
- 15%: Occasionally.
- 15%: I never read it.
- 10%: Every day. In the newspaper.
- 5%: About once a week.
- 5%: If it's in front of me and I have nothing better to do.
- 0%: I catch up with it every few weeks or so.
- 0%: When the collections are published.
- 0%: Only when the storylines interest me.