Sunday, December 23, 2007

Poll results

Here are the results from a few recent polls I conducted.

Question: Amazon bought J.K. Rowling's limited edition book. What do you think?
Answers:
  • 50%: I'm delighted that the book will now be shared instead of languishing in a safe deposit box.
  • 18%: I'm not sure why Amazon bought it.
  • 12%: I can't believe they paid FOUR million dollars.
  • 12%: Can I put it in my Amazon shopping cart?
  • 6%: I'm disappointed that anyone but me got it.
I completely agree with the 50% who said that they were delighted that the book will now be shared with the public. I think that's a wonderful thing.

J.K. Rowling said something very similar on her website. Here's her reaction to the sale of the book to Amazon.

Question: I read For Better or For Worse...
Answers:
  • 31%: Every day. Online.
  • 15%: Every day. Sometimes online. Sometimes in the newspaper.
  • 15%: Occasionally.
  • 15%: I never read it.
  • 10%: Every day. In the newspaper.
  • 5%: About once a week.
  • 5%: If it's in front of me and I have nothing better to do.
  • 0%: I catch up with it every few weeks or so.
  • 0%: When the collections are published.
  • 0%: Only when the storylines interest me.
So, it seems that a large number of Wizards Wireless readers follow the For Better or For Worse comic strip. I'll have to keep posting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment