Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Blog feedback

I've been delighted with the responses I've gotten to this blog (and how many people seem to be reading it!) It's been an eclectic mixture of people looking for books for babies, older fiction, Harry Potterisms, etc. I've been trying to vary the subjects as much as possible (i.e. not too many Harry Potter posts, a range of age levels on the books I'm reviewing, etc.)

Please keep the feedback coming... it's fantastic... and it gives me an idea of what age range(s)/interests to write reviews for.

There are experienced children's librarians reading this site (wohoo!!!) as well as people who are brand new to children's books. All of this is a rather round-about way to say some that some of my posts may be rather introductory for those who are new to it. If you're an old hand, go ahead and skip the next post on the ALSC awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment