Friday, July 27, 2007

All Harry, All The Time?

If you've just tuned into Wizards Wireless, you might have the impression that the only topic on this blog is Harry Potter. Not really... just for the last week or so. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows seems to have dominated my posts lately and I'm currently discussing the book chapter by chapter. That's been taking a while, so there will be some more non-stop Harry Pottering while I work my way through discussing the book.

If you're more of a big picture person, my overall impression of the book is here.

I have no Internet connection this weekend (sigh) but should be able to post several more chapter discussions by Monday. Please comment... I'd love to hear what your impressions are about each chapter.

If you're not a Harry Potter fan, the children's book reviews section of this blog will be back soon. And if you are a Harry Potter fan.... enjoy! There's so much to talk about!

No comments:

Post a Comment