Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Look! It's an article!

Bloggers frequently link to their published articles in their posts. I've never done that, though, for the very good reason that I haven't had an article to direct your attention to thus far. But now, here's my big chance.

I have an article this month in ALSConnect. It's the newsletter of The Association for Library Service to Children (ALSC), a division of the American Library Association (ALA).

Except, ummm... you can't read it unless you're a member of ALSC, because you need a password to access it. So, if you are a member, you can log in to see my very short article on the last page of the newsletter with advice for attending the ALA annual conference. And, if you're not a member, check out this post (one of the first ones I wrote on this blog) which contains a much, much longer version of the same advice.

Hey, it's a start, right?

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo to you! I haven't read the article yet, but I have the link on my email at work. Hopefully in the next day or two....

    Big congrats, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have to dig out my membership number and all that, but good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful. Remind yourself to repost that in May as everyone is making their ALA summer conference decisions.

    ReplyDelete