Monday, June 16, 2008

Kidlit Blogger Dinner at ALA

Are you going to the American Library Association convention this year? Do you blog about children's literature? Come join us for an informal pizza dinner Saturday night.

Here's the information:
Date: Saturday, June 28, 2008
Time: 6:30-8 p.m.
Location: Marri's Pizza, http://www.marrispi zza.com
Address: 1194 Katella Avenue, Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 533-1631
It's about a block and a half from the convention center.

Also on Saturday afternoon, Betsy Bird of Fuse #8 is organizing an extremely cool kidlit blogger event. The times of the two events are staggered, so that you can hang out with Feiwel and Friends, and then join us for pizza.

Let me know if you're planning on coming, so I can make a (relatively) accurate reservation.

P.S. You don't technically have to be a kidlit blogger to come (I attended this get together last year and it inspired me to become a blogger). Basically, it's for anyone interested in children's literature.

Hope to see you in Anaheim!

3 comments:

  1. I may or may not have something at that time, but if I don't I'll definitely be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey WW, have you seen this blog? I found my way to it via some other blogs.


    http://www.vintagechildrensbooksmykidloves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could come! I am attending precon and flying out saturday morning. I tried to change my flight, but it meant going from Anaheim to Houston to Tampa to NYC! eek!

    ReplyDelete