Thursday, September 13, 2007

Stone Soup: Now in Color!

I love the comic strip Stone Soup (read more about why in this post). I just got a copy of the recently published Desperate Households (the sixth Stone Soup collection so far) and found it as entertaining as the other five books.

But there was something unusual about this one. It's in color. No, not just the Sunday strips. ALL the strips in this book are in color. I've got a pretty good library of comic strip books, and this is the first time I've ever seen weekday strips colorized in a book. Sure, sometimes they're colorized online, but never in a book.

It looks great, though and the full color really makes this collection stand out. I was hoping it would have the strips about the new baby... but alas, that's too recent. I'll have to wait for the next collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment